Friday, February 10, 2017

Post 8

My initial view of the Wikipedia article, "The Wife of Bath's Tale" is that it compacts a general amount of information over a brief overview. At first glance, I was able to follow the information and understood what the post was referencing; but then as I thought about it, I starting thinking how if I was someone who had never read the story, then I would not know what the author of the composition was talking about. As I was reading it I realized that can help enhance the content, allowing the reader to receive a full synopsis of the story at hand.

As I compose my rendition of the Wikipedia Article I plan to analyze the exiting aspect while also putting myself in the audiences shoes, making sure that I thoroughly give a complete background of the story while also making sure that the reader can reference back to what I say as they start to read the story by Chaucer. I chose this story to enhance, because I felt like during this day and age it is still relevant, Chaucer was way beyond his years when he chose to publicly write a piece speaking on the subject of a females sexual desires; I feel like Chaucer should be commended for addressing such a Taboo during his time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment