Friday, April 7, 2017

Post 22

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran



Early on, Ed Sheeran makes the statement saying, 'darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70', meaning that he would still the person even as they both started to age. Near the end of the second verse, he says, 'Oh me I fall in love with you every single day' signifying that there are no other females in his life that he would rather be with, simply because he found the one he wants to be with. He further clarified that the both of them will always be with each other by saying, 'When my hair's all but gone & my memory fades & the crowds don't remember my name When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm I know you will still love me the same'. Throughout the song he states how he wonders, '... how people fall in love in mysterious ways' and finally closes with to the conclusion that 'we found love right where we are'. The beauty in this song can be seen since he is honestly being genuine to a female about how he actually loves her and how there love will stand the test of time (ageing and finances).

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice song that you chose. He really sings about the beauty of a long happy relationship, which I think a lot of people strive for. Nice choice, it is a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Ed Sheeran. he songs can really be viewed as being poetic because they carry such a strong message and so much genius behind it.

    ReplyDelete